fredag 27. august 2010

Let´s the journey begin. Let´s bike!

For about 3-4 years ago the idea to bike from Cairo to Cape Town came up as a idea in my mind. What a amazing trip that would be, I thought. But because I never have done a biking trip like this, I found out it would be easier and safer to try to bike from San Francisco to Santiago in Chile. It´s a distance around 12000km, what I call a long journey, for myself, for my bike and my bum.

From 30th of August 2010 to beginning of May 2011 I will try to accomplish this mission. But should I not decide to accomplish I will not see this as a failure. To say it another way, should I manage to reach the goal I will feel enermous satisfaction and lot of happiness.

I will specially send a thankfulness to my brother Joon Andreas who gave me a GPS, my mother, father, grandmother who gave me some money and helped me a lot and to my good friends Magnus and Janne who paid the first night on motell/guest house for me in San Francisco. Thanks a lot and stay blessed!

During this trip I will also try to collect some money to Stromme Foundation (www.strømmestiftelsen.no). I hope you will give some money to a organization who helps poor people around the world. More info about that later.

C ya!

Let´s the journey begin. Let´s bike!

2 kommentarer:

  1. FANTASTISK BLOGG KJÆRE VENNEN VÅR!!!!!! Åh, vi kommer til å savne ditt blide åsyn!!!! Tenk, i natt er du på vei til USA! Håper vi får høre mye fra deg underveis på det store eventyret du skal på!

    Du er best og vi har troen på deg!!
    og vi sier det igjen: LYKKE TIL!!!
    Klem og kos og nuss og duss fra turtelduen som planlegger fest og ballubba når du kommer hjem igjen!! :)

    SvarSlett
  2. WOW så det er dette du gjør altsa :) så ikke at du hadde en blogg før i dag :P konge mann dette er inspirerende :D Hilsen Reminem

    SvarSlett