tirsdag 5. oktober 2010

what a day in Durango

In Durango I have to find and buy some gear to my bike. I knew it will be difficult, because I don´t know where the bike shop is and probably they will not have the gear I need because is not common here in Mexico.
In one bike shop where they of course didn´t have the gear I needed I met a really nice boy called Gonzalo (the boy on white t-shirt on left side). He showed me another bike shop where they had the gear I needed (2 of 28 inches tires). The owner/the boss in black t-shirt gave me 11 spokes and the work for free. Thanks a lot! What a nice people!!
After Gonzalo invited me to his home for dinner. His mother Betty made corn soup as a starter, fish taco as a main meal and cake to desert. It was so good. And Betty gave me also homemade peanut butter and 7 good/nice marzipan sweets. Mucho grazie!!!!!!!
Really nice to meet all of you.
I will remember Durango as a very good place because of you.














1 kommentar: