tirsdag 21. september 2010

toil and sweat

Mexico has been so far lot of uphills and downhills. In around 45 celsius you can imagine how tough this is. And with lot of trucks and cars passing me on these small roads, its like "living on the edge", but I like that. But I feel safe on the road so far. I am now in San Quintin and found a motel, and had my first day off from biking since I started. Want to relax and plan rest of my trip down Baja California. I know Baja California will offer more of these bays and beaches (see picture). Read that Baja will offer you beaches for yourself, whales, turtles, volcanoes and cactus in different shapes and lot of ocean life. More pictures and words later. Now is time for tacos, they are really good and cost around 5 NOK each. Hasta luego!








1 kommentar: