fredag 31. desember 2010

biker become backpacker

Around 350km southwest of Quito in Ecuador I decided to stop biking.
A truck driver was passing me and saw me struggling up a small hill. He actually stopped his truck some hundreds meter ahead, and was waiting for me because he wanted to know everything was ok. He probably saw my head almost on the bike steer/handlebars. Typically thing I do when I am tired.
He drove me to the next city, a nice man.
At that moment I decided to stop this journey from the bike seat.
My motivation has been very very low the last month of several reason. I have tried and tried to get my motivation back, but it getting almost worse.

I did this trip/journey just for myself, so when I lost my motivation I don´t see any point to continue. Is just wasted of time and money.
7616,1 km from San Francisco to Quito in Ecuador is enough.
I will now be a backpacker and visit some friends from Lima and La Paz, and some Norwegians in Santiago and Buenos Aires, before I take the plane back to Norway.


Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar