fredag 12. november 2010

dead meat



I see lot of dead animal along the road. Animals not so smashed like these two, but also animals so smashed that I can´t see what animal it is. It really look bad and smells bad too.
This dog was just hit by a car just before I came. During the night a truck will drive over it, because the driver can´t see the dog on the road when is dark. Then you can imagine how this will look after and smell the day after when the sun is coming.
The snake looked like it was alive, and it had just eaten something because it was so big in the middle. Really nasty! I am so glad I am not camping so much out in the wilderness.
I bike around 80-100km every day and see around 10-15 dead animals. You multiple that with around 5100km I have biked so far. That means lot of dead meat.

1 kommentar:

  1. Love reading your blog after you had a bottle of tequila,,,? Ka ti tror du du vil habesøg? Eg må begynna å tenka på fininsieringen. har du peiling på kor du e rundt påske?

    SvarSlett